- Darwin Seminars 25.3.2009
- Konnevesi Research Training Meeting 25-28.3.2009
- SYMPOSIUM: CHALLENGES IN SPECIATION RESEARCH, deadline August 15, 2008
- Graduate students and postdoctoral scientists interested in the mechanisms of speciation are invited to a symposium organised by the SPECIATION Initial Training Network (see www.speciation.group.shef.ac.uk/itn). The meeting will be held at the University of Sheffield, England. The core of this meeting will be a series of talks on current challenges in speciation research, followed by discussion sessions.
- Course: Information theory and model selection 5-7 November 2007
- Research training meeting
- 26-28 November 2007. Konnevesi Research Station.
- Program for SAB meeting