These pages are made for the personnel in the Department of Biological and Environmental Science.
These pages include:
- Instructions for new employees - there are a few things new employees should be aware of. This page helps you get settled into the Department.
- Personnel matters - information about contract matters & payment
- Travel & economic issues - information about work-related travels, paying of representational expenses and ordering material
- Services - here you can read about services available for employees of the university, whether on office time (pc support) or after the work (university sports and activities)
- Facilities - the Department of Biological and Environmental Science is mainly situated in the building Ambiotica. Read here what can be found where and find out useful tips about your working environment
- Informing channels - information how to contact whom and the policies how you should be contacted
- Guidelines - some important guidelines of the department, here you'll find out how to use TUTKA, how to order materials and what are the hospitality instructions of the opponent
- Teaching matters - this page is for the teaching personnel in the department and includes useful information about teaching and the learning environments Korppi and Optima
- Forms - here are some forms useful for the personnel
Some useful links: