Invitation letter

To acquire a visa and/or residence permit, you will have to present some form of proof of your employment at the University of Jyväskylä. If you do not yet have a signed employment contract, you will receive an official invitation letter from the University. For further information, please contact International Staff Services.

After receiving the invitation letter, you can start taking actions on the immigration formalities and other pre-arrival arrangements.