Employment for spouse / partner

Family members of citizens of the EU member states can work in Finland with a residence card for a family member of an EU citizen issued by Finland.

If you are a family member of a non-EU citizen and have been granted a residence permit on the basis of family ties you will have an unlimited right to work in Finland. The right to work will also be entered on your residence permit card.

For vacancies, please see:

For general information on working in Finland please see: