Childcare and schools

If you are leaving Finland or Jyväskylä, remember to inform childcare and schools that you are moving. The form for terminating communal or private childcare can be returned to your childcare unit.

The removal of schoolchildren will be informed to each school separately. Please contact the child’s teacher for school-specific information.