Report your permanent move to Kela and return your Kela card.

If you have been covered by the National Health Insurance scheme of Finland and leave Finland permanently, you must return your Kela card to a Kela office and submit the form Y38e to Kela (kela.fi -> Forms -> Moving to/from Finland).