Notification of move

Submit the notification of move.

According to Finnish legislation, you must always submit a notification of move when moving permanently. A notification of move can be submitted online (requires Finnish online banking codes) or by picking up a form from a post office or a Local Register Office (maistraatti). More information is available from the Population Register Centre.