If you have stayed in Finland for longer than six months, you must file an income tax return in Finland. The deadline for tax returns in Finland is the April of the following calendar year. Please see the tax.fi site for more information. If you are due to a tax refund from Finland, remember to submit the bank account number of a bank outside Finland to the tax office (with form 7208).

If you continue to work in Finland, ask Certia to return your tax card.

Further information: