Inform International Staff Services and the department secretary about the date you leave. Return your work keys, access cards and equipment/items issued to you to perform your job to the department secretary.

In case you have been employed see Help Desk/Working at JYU/Ending an employment relationship for more information. If you have had a fixed term employment, you do not have to resign but the emplyment will end at the ending date automatically.

You can ask for a certificate of employment from your supervisor or the Service Centre.