Welcome to the Department of Physics
The Department of Physics performs research and offers education at highest international level on nuclear and accelerator based physics, materials physics and high energy physics. In addition, it hosts a teacher education program. The accelerator laboratory and Low Temperature Quantum Phenomena and Devices (together with the Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) is a Center of Excellence under the national center of excellence program.
- Academy funding for eight research projects, in total 3,8 M€.
- “Why and to whom my research is important?”
- Public lecture by prof. Marlene Zuk on 11th of August at 05:00-06:00pm in YAA303
- Holidays of the administration services of the faculty
- The 26th Jyväskylä Summer School on 3th - 19th August, 2016