Department of Physics packs a strong scientific punch
The Department of Physics performs research and offers education at highest international level on nuclear and accelerator based physics, materials physics and high energy physics. In addition, it hosts a teacher education program. The Accelerator Laboratory and Low Temperature Quantum Phenomena and Devices (together with the Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) are Centres of Excellence under the national centre of excellence program.
- Join for a webinar on 24th of October at 06:00pm - Get your Master’s and study science
- Do you have a idea for the future well-being? Take part in the Helsinki Challenge competition!
- Farewell lecture by emeritus professor Juha Äystö on 28th of October at 12:00 in FYS1
- Be part of the Jyväskylä Winter School of Ecology and apply now!
- YouTube videos from Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- 865 000€ Academy of Finland’s Key project funding for the Faculty
- Administrative practicalities of Nanoscience Center