Department of Physics packs a strong scientific punch
The Department of Physics performs research and offers education at highest international level on nuclear and accelerator based physics, materials physics and high energy physics. In addition, it hosts a teacher education program. The Accelerator Laboratory and Low Temperature Quantum Phenomena and Devices (together with the Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) are Centres of Excellence under the national centre of excellence program.
- Pekka Koskinen and Juha Lehrbäck are the best lecturers of the year 2016! Dec 31, 2016
- A new organization structure of Faculty of Mathematics and Science from 1st January, 2017 Dec 31, 2016
- Student ambassadors at your service Dec 31, 2015
- Would you be interested to apply to Osaka or to Europe as Exhange student? Dec 31, 2016
- Be part of the Jyväskylä Winter School of Ecology and apply now! Dec 31, 2015
- Get to know our Faculty: YouTube videos from Faculty of Mathematics and Science Dec 31, 2015