Welcome to the Department of Physics
The Department of Physics performs research and offers education at highest international level on nuclear and accelerator based physics, materials physics and high energy physics. In addition, it hosts a teacher education program. The accelerator laboratory and Low Temperature Quantum Phenomena and Devices (together with the Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) is a Center of Excellence under the national center of excellence program.
- Inauguration of NMR Laboratory of Nanoscience Center on 15th June, 2016 at 14:30-16:00
- Annual Report of the Faculty 2015
- An associate professor (tenure track) in Aquatic Environmental Science position open
- An associate professor (tenure track) in Mathematics position open
- Nanoscience Center became an associate member of LASERLAB-EUROPE
- The 26th Jyväskylä Summer School - The application period is open!