Department of Physics packs a strong scientific punch
The Department of Physics performs research and offers education at highest international level on nuclear and accelerator based physics, materials physics and high energy physics. In addition, it hosts a teacher education program. The Accelerator Laboratory and Low Temperature Quantum Phenomena and Devices (together with the Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland) are Centres of Excellence under the national centre of excellence program.
- Seminar: How to apply PhD positions, PhD work, grant insurances? on 28th of March at 14:00-17:00 in KEM3 Feb 28, 2017
- The Jyväskylä Summer School: an unique academic, cultural, and personal journey - Apply now! Feb 28, 2017
- A new organization structure of Faculty of Mathematics and Science from 1st January, 2017 Feb 28, 2017
- Student ambassadors at your service Feb 29, 2016
- Get to know our Faculty: YouTube videos from Faculty of Mathematics and Science Feb 29, 2016