Visiting lectures 'Neural Network and Categorization' by Prof. Pierre Andry 3.-5.4.
Apr 03, 2017 01:40 PM
Apr 05, 2017 01:40 PM
|Where||Ag D121, Ag B301, Ag C132|
|Add event to calendar||
Visiting lectures 'Neural Network and Categorization' by Prof. Pierre Andry from Cergy-Pontoise University, Paris, France.
Prof. Pierre Andry is a Head of Master Programme on Communication and Intelligent systems at Graduate School of Computer Engineering & Telecommunications and ETIS Research Center (cognitive robotics, reconfigurable embedded architectures and technologies, data mining, image and signal processing):
Abstract of the course: 12 h of lectures (+ optional 12 h lab), 2 ECTS
This course gives an introduction to classical Neural Networks. After a description of the neurobiological neuron and its role as the main computing unit in the brain, the model of formal neuron will be introduced, as the basis of information processing and learning in
Artificial Neural Networks (NN). From this introduction, the course will be divided in 3 main chapter concerning the main NN models for categorization:
- supervised learning (perception, multi-layer perceptron, back-propagation)
- unsupervised learning (SOM)
- introduction to dynamical networks (Hopfield)
- Monday 03.04.2017 at 14:15-18:00 in Ag D121: Supervised learning (perception, multi-layer perceptron, back-propagation)
- Tuesday 04.04.2017 at 14:15-18:00 in Ag B301: Unsupervised learning (SOM)
- Wednesday 05.04.2017 at 14:15-18:00 in Ag C132: Introduction to dynamical networks (Hopfield)
Univeristy of Cergy-Pontoise is an Erasmus+ partner of IT Faculty.