Here you can find eExam guide for students and for teachers. If you can't find the answer from this guide you can e-mail to eExam support: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find eExam system in exam.app.jyu.fi NB! Use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome (or Safari if you are a Mac user), Exam does not work properly with Internet Explorer.
This icon means that there is a video clip available.
- What is the eExam and how can teachers start to use it?
- Note these when you start using the new eExam
- Creating a new general exam
- Creating a personal exam
- Copying an old exam
- Assessing an exam
- Multiple choice questions
- Examiner's view: Exams and Reservations
- Question bank
- or transferring questions to another examiner
- How do I know that the students can register for my exams (publishing my exam)?
- Can I unpublish an exam?
- What do I have to do if the student has aborted the exam?
- How can I release my exam for new registrations if a student has used all attempts?