Moniviestin (http://moniviestin.jyu.fi) is a video publishing platform suitable for live broadcasts and recorded events. It’s a perfect solution when you need one-way video broadcast for multiple viewers. You can publish also longer videos in Moniviestin (max. 2 h). You can protect the videos with pathkey when needed, and logged-in users can write comments to the video pages.
You can use Moniviestin for:
- Introduction videos for courses
- Returning video essays from student to teacher
- Promotional videos about departments, subjects, etc...
How to order video recording service?
Video recording and publishing service can be ordered from IT Services. Order form and instructions are here:
You can also ask for more information from video support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moniviestin Lecture Capturing system
- Moniviestin Lecture Capturing with Korppi
- Moniviestin Video Recording Studio (Ag C512.1) Instructions
- Creating media page a.k.a. adding a video to Moniviestin
- Permissions and granting permissions
- Protecting content with pathkey
- Adding a new page
- Uploading videos to Personal Folder
- Embedding video to another page
- Adding subtitles
- Converting video files with WinFF