European Business Ethics Network EBEN Annual Conference 14-16 June,2017
University of Jyväskylä
The 2017 EBEN Annual Conference will take place June 14-16, at the University of Jyväskylä School of Business and Economics, JSBE (Finland), and it will be preceded by a one-day workshop for doctoral students on June 13.
The theme of the conference is "Searching for Sustainability in Future Working Life".
The conference is organized in cooperation between the WeAll Research Consortium ‘Social and Economic Sustainability of Future Working Life: Policies, Equalities and Intersectionalities in Finland’ (funded by the programme Equality in Society, Strategic Funding of the Academy of Finland, n:o 292883), the University of Jyväskylä School of Business and Economics, the University of Tampere School of Management, and the Finnish Chapter of the European Business Ethics Network EBEN.
December 30, 2016
- The deadline for special track submission
March 1, 2017
- The deadline for pre-conference doctoral school submission
Extended deadline March 8, 2017
- The deadline conference paper and abstract submissions
April 1, 2017
- A notification regarding the full paper and abstract acceptances
- A notification regarding the pre-conference doctoral school acceptances
- A notification regarding the special track acceptances
September 30, 2017
- Publication submissions. More information in the conference.
- Full papers: Submission of the full paper, in EJBO format (ejbo.jyu.fi), due on March 8th, 2017 for consideration for the Book with Cambridge Scholar Publishing (http://www.cambridgescholars.com/) or Special Issue of the Electronic Journal of Business and Organization Studies EJBO
- Abstracts for presentations: 1000 word abstract, due on March 8th, 2017
- If You have more questions in relation to the conference do not hesitate to contact.
- Congress secretary Ms. Laura Haapamäki, BSc.
- Conference venue: University of Jyväskylä, Agora Building, Mattilanniemi 2, JYVÄSKYLÄ