Thank you very much for all participants!
We are pleased to announce that the 9th European Network for Research in Organisational & Accounting Change (ENROAC) conference will be held in Jyväskylä, Finland on June 5-7, 2013.
ENROAC 2013 welcomes academics and practitioners to debate multiple issues pertaining to organisational and accounting change.
As per tradition, the first day of this ENROAC conference will comprise a mixture of keynote lectures by leading academics and business practitioners. The theme for the first day will be:
ICT as a driver for organizational and accounting change.
For the remainder of the conference, papers on any aspect of organisational and accounting change may be submitted, although papers on the following topic areas will be especially welcomed:
- The interplay between new organisational designs and accounting
- Globalisation and accounting practices
- Implementing accounting change in organisations
- New and emerging roles for accountants
- Management accounting in fast growing companies
- New challenges in corporate governance
- Sustainability and accounting
- Innovation in accounting techniques and methods
- Methodology and methods in management accounting research
- Theoretical perspectives on accounting and organisational change
The deadline for (electronic) submission, pdf files only, is 1st March, 2013.