Around Analysis, Domains and Mappings
Conference on the occasion of the 75th birthday of Olli Martio
December 15.-17. 2016, University of Jyväskylä, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Serban Costea, University of Pisa
- David Drasin, Purdue University
- Parisa Hariri, University of Turku
- Petteri Harjulehto, University of Turku
- Ritva Hurri-Syrjänen, University of Helsinki
- Peter Hästö, University of Turku and University of Oulu
- Tero Kilpeläinen, University of Jyväskylä
- Juha Kinnunen, Aalto University
- Riikka Korte, Aalto University
- Pekka Koskela, University of Jyväskylä
- Mika Koskenoja, University of Helsinki
- Tuomo Kuusi, Aalto University
- John Lewis, University of Kentucky
Jan Malý, Charles University, Prague and University of J. E. Purkyně,Ústí nad Labem
- Kai Rajala, University of Jyväskylä
- Heli Tuominen, University of Jyväskylä
- Harri Varpanen, Aalto University
- Matti Vuorinen, University of Turku
- Xiao Zhong, University of Helsinki
List of .
- Tero Kilpeläinen
- Juha Kinnunen
- Pekka Koskela
- Jani Onninen
- Pekka Pankka
The participants are asked to register by completing. There is no conference fee.
Talks will take place at Mattilanniemi campus in building D in MaD202 and MaD259.
The standard way to get to Jyväskylä is to fly to Helsinki-Vantaa airport, take a local train from the airport to Tikkurila railway station and then a train to Jyväskylä. The local trains run in two directions, both leading to Helsinki. Take the one to Helsinki via Tikkurila and get off at Tikkurila station. If the train ticket to Jyväskylä is bought from the web, then the local train fare is automatically included. The entrance to the train station is in the corridor between terminals 1 and 2, at the arrivals level. It is also possible to purchase a ticket at the airport. There are green ticket machines both at the entrance to the train station and at the train platform. Be aware that the machines only accept cards with a chip. One can also buy a local train ticket from the train and then the ticket from Tikkurila to Jyväskylä at the Tikkurila railway station.
Jyväskylä has a small airport at Tikkakoski with a limited number of flights. If you choose this option, it is a good idea to reserve a taxi in advance by calling +358 100 6900. A taxi from Tikkakoski to the city centre costs over 50e.
We have booked a block of rooms for conference participants at two different hotels. Be sure to tell them you are booking a room in the " Olli75 Room Block" in order to get the conference rate on your room. The conference rates are below.
70 eur /night