Unifund Jyväskylä Ltd
Unifund may invest capital to new businesses by transferring intellectual rights as contribution in kind or by making other capital investments in shares. Unifund may also participate in the operations of the new business through active board work.
When developing new businesses, Unifund cooperates with the Research and Innovation Services of the University, local educational institutions and regional business services, such as the Jyväskylän Yritystehdas business factory.
- Have you an idea or business proposal based on research made in our university? Please, do not hesitate to contact, Managing Director Vesa Kupari says.
Prerequisites of investments
- Background in the University of Jyväskylä
- R & D
- Other university co-operation
- Prior to investment payment, the company has to be officially registered
- Credible team of entrepreneurs, ready to invest their own money
- Identified market, based on market research, and credible business plan
- Capability to utilize the IPR, which is to be invested in the company as contribution in kind
- Reasonable valuation of the company
- Opportunity of growth in the valuation of the company
- Opportunity of exit
- Realistic capital need
- Unifund is entitled to membership in the board, transparent reporting of the development of the company is the minimum