Nanoscience Days, 3rd - 4th of October, 2017
The Nanoscience Days will be held during 3rd - 4th of October, 2017 in Jyväskylä, Finland. The seminar is a traditional event organized more than ten years now, and provides an interdisciplinary forum for presenting and discussing fundamental and technological developments. It hosts high-profile plenary speakers providing insightful seminars containing a wider overview of the field combined with recent novel results, thus suitable for a wide range of audience. The topics of the Nanoscience Days seminars present a balanced overview of new results, emerging trends and perspectives in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. In addition, Nanoscience days provides world class researchers, afterworks, and poster presentations - thus making it a great opportunity to share research findings with wide audience from all the fields within nanoscience, promote knowledge exchange and network. Chemists, physicists, biologist and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are encouraged to spread knowledge through the Nanoscience Days in a global platform.
Excellent science is an important part of a scientific meeting but equally important it is to meet old friends and make new ones. We are convinced that Jyväskylä, a lively city with one of the biggest universities in Finland in the middle of the Finnish Lake District will promote all of this.
- Prof. Thomas Baumert (University of Kassel, Germany)
- Prof. Thomas Ebbesen (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Prof. Makoto Fujita (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Dr. Gerrit Groenhof (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- Dr. Ivan Huc (IECB, Bordeaux, France)
- Dr. Shahal Ilani (Weizmann Institute, Rehovot, Israel)
- Dr. Elijah Petersen (NIST, Gaithersburg, United States)
- Prof. Milo Shaffer (Imperial College, London, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Hiroaki Suga (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Dr. Joel Ullom (NIST, Boulder, United States)
- Any questions regarding scientific program should be addressed to Senior Lecturer Jussi Toppari (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Questions regarding accommodation, travel or registration, please contact secretaries Elina Leskinen or Maritta Leinonen (email@example.com)