Nanoscience Days, 3rd - 4th of October, 2017
The Nanoscience Days will be held during 3rd - 4th of October, 2017 in Jyväskylä, Finland. The topics of the Nanoscience Days seminars present a balanced overview of new results, emerging trends and perspectives in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. The seminar provides an interdisciplinary forum for presenting and discussing fundamental and technological developments. The Nanocsience days is a traditional event that hosts high-profile plenary speakers, world class researchers, oral and poster presentations, and afterworks. It is a great opportunity to share research findings with wide audience, promote knowledge exchange, and network. Chemists, physicists, biologist and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field are encouraged to spread knowledge through the Nanoscience Days in a global platform.
Excellent science is an important part of a scientific meeting but equally important it is to meet old friends and make new ones. We are convinced that Jyväskylä, a lively city with one of the biggest universities in Finland in the middle of the Finnish Lake District will promote all of this.
- Prof. Thomas Ebbesen (Laboratoire des nanostructures, France)
- Prof. Milo Shaffer (Faculty of Natural Sciences, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Hiroaki Suga (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Prof. Thomas Baumert (University of Strasbourg, France)
- Prof. Makoto Fujita (The University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Dr. Joel Ullom (National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), United States)
- Dr. Ivan Huc (Institut Européen de Chimie et Biologie, France)
- Dr. Elijah Petersen (National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), United States)
- Dr. Shahal Ilani (Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel)
- Dr. Gerrit Groenhof (University of Jyväskylä, Finland)
- Any questions regarding scientific program should be addressed to Senior Lecturer Jussi Toppari (email@example.com)
- Questions regarding accommodation, travel or registration, please contact secretary Elina Leskinen (firstname.lastname@example.org)