Summer Hotel Rentukka
Summer Hotel Rentukka is located in Kortepohja Student Union only 3 km away from city centre and from the Mattilanniemi Campus. Laajavuori outdoor activities and Killeri trotting-track are within walking distance. If you are looking for reasonable prices, Rentukka is your choice. It's possible to stay in Summer Hostel Rentukka longer that your courses. See map of the Kortepohja student village and Summer Hotel Rentukka (number 11).
Summer school secretaries will book you a room in this hotel as soon as you confirm that you want to be accommodated there and confirm your arrival and departure dates.
Prices (in year 2016):
- Single room: 48 €/night *)
- Twin room: 58 €/night *)
- Triple room: 75 €/night *)
- 4-person apartment: 80 €/night *)
- 5-person apartment from 100 €/night *)
- Extra bed: 15€
- *) Breakfast is included in prices
- Payment with cash and credit card on site.
- Reception open 4-10pm.
- Rooms available in general starting at 2pm.
- If you arrive outside the office hours, or wish to have your room before 2pm, please contact the Summer School office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are arriving later than 10:00pm, please inform the Summer School office, and we can arrange the reception to be open.
Address: Taitoniekantie 9, 40740 Jyväskylä
Tel: +358-(0)10 279 2006
- The computer network in the Rentukka is a part of the University network. Volunteer workers handle the registrations to the net, so please be patient when waiting for the network connection to start to operate.
- Please, note that the Summer Hotel Rentukka doesn’t offer Ethernet cable so if you wish to use the broadband connection there you need to bring the cable yourself. To access internet you need to register for Kortex network and to have a RJ-45 CAT-5 or CAT-6 shielded cable.
- We recommend registering for Kortex as soon as you arrive in Rentukka because registration takes more than two days.
- More information is available: www.kortex.jyu.fi