- ECIE - 11th European Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship Sep 14, 2016 – Sep 16, 2016
- Entrepreneurship Education Conference 2016 Sep 13, 2016 – Sep 14, 2016
- JSBE’s research awarded at the ICSB conference Jul 08, 2016
- Corporate Environmental Management celebrates its 20th anniversary Nov 30, 2015
- International recognition for the research of JSBE Sep 10, 2015
Research at JSBE
Research at JSBE focuses on the behavior of individuals, businesses and organisations in order to understand their functions as parts of society. Recently, the research on spatial labour market analysis and responsible leadership have been particularly recognised. More about research...
Doctoral studies at JSBE
JSBE offers doctoral degrees in accounting, management, corporate environmental management, marketing, entrepreneurship and economics. Degrees can be completed either in Finnish or in English. More about doctoral studies...
Our International Master's Degree Programmes
- International Business and Entrepreneurship (IBE)
- Corporate Environmental Management (CEM)
- Banking and International Finance (BIF)
- Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication (DMCC)
Study with us as an exchange student
Students from partner universities are welcome to apply to JSBE as exchange students. Incoming students are offered a selection of Business and Economics courses taught in English. More about student exchange...
Annual Review 2015
Confidence and learning
EMBA is a learning journey. It is not the beginning because EMBA students are already capable executives and experts when they decide to join to the program. Neither does the end of the program mean that learning would cease, essentially on the contrary. This is because most EMBA students write a thesis which points to the future development in their organization. This actually means that often EMBA report on its part invigorates learning also more widely in the organization because serious development is always a joint effort. Continue Reading
- Dissertation: 6.6.2016 M.Sc. [Econ. & Bus. Adm.] Eija Kärnä (Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Management)
- Dissertation: 20 May 2016 Virtues for Innovativeness: A mixed methods study of ethical organisational culture and organisational innovativeness (Riivari)
- Dissertation: 18 March 2016 Culture matters. The leader-follower relationship in the Chinese organizational context (Nie)
- Dissertation: 19.2.2016 Stories of becoming an elite sport manager in Finland (Laakso)
- Dissertation: 17 Apr 2015 (In)Significant Others: The Role of the Spouse in Women and Men Managers’ Careers in Finland (Heikkinen)