- JSBE as a Partner at the Kasvu Open Dec 19, 2014
- 77 Executive MBA Graduates in 2014 Dec 19, 2014
- Roope Uusitalo as a Professor in the New Field of Economics of Education Dec 19, 2014
- Rector’s scholarships for international degree students 2014 Dec 12, 2014
- Doctors from JSBE have an outstanding employment rate Oct 10, 2014
Upcoming dissertations at the Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
- 10.4. Lic.Sc. (Econ) Jenni Luoma (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Enterprise)
- 10.4. Lic.Sc. (Econ) Ritva Pyykkönen (Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Marketing)
- M.Sc. (Econ) Jenni Kellokumpu (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics)
- 30.1. Mercury beats Minerva? Essays on the Accelerating Impact of Market Logic Permeating Higher Education (Juusola)
Research at JSBE
Research at JSBE focuses on the behavior of individuals, businesses and organisations in order to understand their functions as parts of society. Recently, the research on spatial labour market analysis and responsible leadership have been particularly recognised. More about research...
Doctoral studies at JSBE
JSBE offers doctoral degrees in accounting, management, corporate environmental management, marketing, entrepreneurship and economics. Degrees can be completed either in Finnish or in English. More about doctoral studies...
Our International Master's Degree Programmes
- Master's Degree Programme in International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Master's Degree Programme in Corporate Environmental Management
The next application round opens in December 2015
JSBE actively participates in mobility programmes and offers incoming exchange students a selection of Business and Economics courses taught in English. More about student exchange...
Annual Review 2013
Confidence and learning
EMBA is a learning journey. It is not the beginning because EMBA students are already capable executives and experts when they decide to join to the program. Neither does the end of the program mean that learning would cease, essentially on the contrary. This is because most EMBA students write a thesis which points to the future development in their organization. This actually means that often EMBA report on its part invigorates learning also more widely in the organization because serious development is always a joint effort. Continue Reading