Upcoming dissertations at the Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
Research at JSBE
Research at JSBE focuses on the behavior of individuals, businesses and organisations in order to understand their functions as parts of society. Recently, the research on spatial labour market analysis and responsible leadership have been particularly recognised. More about research...
Doctoral studies at JSBE
JSBE offers doctoral degrees in accounting, management, corporate environmental management, marketing, entrepreneurship and economics. Degrees can be completed either in Finnish or in English. More about doctoral studies...
Our International Master's Degree Programmes
- International Business and Entrepreneurship (IBE)
- Corporate Environmental Management (CEM)
- Banking and International Finance (BIF)
Study with us as an exchange student
Students from partner universities are welcome to apply to JSBE as exchange students. Incoming students are offered a selection of Business and Economics courses taught in English. More about student exchange...
Annual Review 2014
Confidence and learning
EMBA is a learning journey. It is not the beginning because EMBA students are already capable executives and experts when they decide to join to the program. Neither does the end of the program mean that learning would cease, essentially on the contrary. This is because most EMBA students write a thesis which points to the future development in their organization. This actually means that often EMBA report on its part invigorates learning also more widely in the organization because serious development is always a joint effort. Continue Reading
- Dissertation: 18 March 2016 Culture matters. The leader-follower relationship in the Chinese organizational context (Nie)
- Dissertation: 19.2.2016 Stories of becoming an elite sport manager in Finland (Laakso)
- Dissertation: 17 Apr 2015 (In)Significant Others: The Role of the Spouse in Women and Men Managers’ Careers in Finland (Heikkinen)
- Dissertation: 10 Apr 2015 The development over time of students’ brand relationships with JAMK University of Applied Sciences (Pyykkönen)
- Dissertation: 10 Apr 2015: Understanding change management through the psychological ownership framework (Luoma)