- International Doctoral Consortium 2017 Jun 12, 2017 – Jun 14, 2017
- European Business Ethics Network EBEN Annual Conference 2017 Jun 14, 2017 – Jun 16, 2017
Upcoming dissertations at the Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
- 29.3.2017 M.Sc. (Econ) Mila Hakanen (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Management) Mar 23, 2017
- 27.4.2017 Dipl.-Oec Matthias Strifler (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Economics) Mar 20, 2017
- 31.3.2017 M.Sc (Econ) Mika Nieminen (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Economics) Feb 21, 2017
Research at JSBE
Research at JSBE focuses on the behavior of individuals, businesses and organisations in order to understand their functions as parts of society. Recently, the research on spatial labour market analysis and responsible leadership have been particularly recognised. More about research...
Doctoral studies at JSBE
JSBE offers doctoral degrees in accounting, management, corporate environmental management, marketing, entrepreneurship and economics. Degrees can be completed either in Finnish or in English. More about doctoral studies...
Our International Master's Degree Programmes
- Banking and International Finance (BIF)
- Corporate Environmental Management (CEM)
- Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication (DMCC)
- International Business and Entrepreneurship (IBE)
Study with us as an exchange student
Students from partner universities are welcome to apply to JSBE as exchange students. Incoming students are offered a selection of Business and Economics courses taught in English. More about student exchange...
Admission to international Master's degree programmes open
The application period for JSBE's four international Master’s degree programmes is open from 15 November 2016 until 5 January 2017. Studies in these programmes start in September 2017.
Please see additional information on our programmes and application instructions.
Annual Review 2015
Accounting in Action - latest in Management and Strategic Accounting
Accounting is numbers, reports and calculations. At the same time accounting is part of organizational action, part of decision making, part of understanding what is happening in an organization, part of deciphering what could be possible and profitable and many other things in organizational life. Accounting in action perspective is very much present in Jyväskylä University. I wanted to know and share with readers what is happening in accounting research right now and what topics are most relevant at the moment, in particular on the fields of management accounting and strategic accounting. Read more...
- Dissertation: 24.3.2017 Understanding and measuring social entrepreneurship (Kannampuzha) Mar 23, 2017
- Dissertation: 29.3.2017 The development and management of interpersonal trust in a business network in health, exercise and wellbeing markets (Hakanen) Mar 23, 2017
- Dissertation: 16.12.2016 M.Sc. Aijaz Shaikh (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Marketing) Dec 09, 2016
- Dissertation: 9.12.2016 M.Sc.(Econ) M.A. Maria Pecoraro (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Marketing) Nov 30, 2016
- Dissertation: 21.10.2016 M.Sc. (Econ) Joel Järvinen (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Marketing) Oct 17, 2016