- European Business Ethics Network EBEN Annual Conference 2017 Jun 14, 2017 – Jun 16, 2017
Upcoming dissertations at the Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics
Research at JSBE
Research at JSBE focuses on the behavior of individuals, businesses and organisations in order to understand their functions as parts of society. Recently, the research on spatial labour market analysis and responsible leadership have been particularly recognised. More about research...
Doctoral studies at JSBE
JSBE offers doctoral degrees in accounting, management, corporate environmental management, marketing, entrepreneurship and economics. Degrees can be completed either in Finnish or in English. More about doctoral studies...
Our International Master's Degree Programmes
- Banking and International Finance (BIF)
- Corporate Environmental Management (CEM)
- Digital Marketing and Corporate Communication (DMCC)
- International Business and Entrepreneurship (IBE)
Study with us as an exchange student
Students from partner universities are welcome to apply to JSBE as exchange students. Incoming students are offered a selection of Business and Economics courses taught in English. More about student exchange...
Annual Review 2015
Accounting in Action - latest in Management and Strategic Accounting
Accounting is numbers, reports and calculations. At the same time accounting is part of organizational action, part of decision making, part of understanding what is happening in an organization, part of deciphering what could be possible and profitable and many other things in organizational life. Accounting in action perspective is very much present in Jyväskylä University. I wanted to know and share with readers what is happening in accounting research right now and what topics are most relevant at the moment, in particular on the fields of management accounting and strategic accounting. Read more...
- Dissertation: 21.10.2016 M.Sc. (Econ) Joel Järvinen (The Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Marketing)
- Dissertation: 6.6.2016 M.Sc. [Econ. & Bus. Adm.] Eija Kärnä (Jyväskylä University School of Business and Economics, Management)
- Dissertation: 20 May 2016 Virtues for Innovativeness: A mixed methods study of ethical organisational culture and organisational innovativeness (Riivari)
- Dissertation: 18 March 2016 Culture matters. The leader-follower relationship in the Chinese organizational context (Nie)
- Dissertation: 19.2.2016 Stories of becoming an elite sport manager in Finland (Laakso)